illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Monday, June 06, 2005
*~ THE ACCOMPLISHMENT! THE SATISFACTION!~*

This morning, Angela from my singing school called to say she couldnt make it for lesson and hence my group only left with 3 person to perform!! I msged Natalie to tell her about this bad news. Natalie told me she started to have low morale and she felt liek giving up too!! I was VERY VERY sad and disappointed. I took the effort to call them for discussion, typed our the "script", find vcds for them and they never seemed to look at the performance seriously. Yesh, it is just a practise in class...but if you paid for the lesson...you should do the best for each homework that the teacher gave. Do your best before you are being sent to the "freezer" and then you regret. I tried to booast her morale through sms and i am so glad she decided to go for lesson in the end. I meet them at 3pm to brief on the flow of our talk show. But they turned up at 4pm instead. Though i know i will be scolded for being late, but i really want to put up a good show, so we went for lesson only at 4:30 pm and got a scolding from Felix. (expectedly)

*~THE SHOW~*

Everyone puts up a good show!! Really! Everyone from my previous class improved alot. And my group? We did well!!!!! I was SOOOOOO happy! Though teacher mgiht not know i was the one who helped with the script, i wasnt the one to go late for class purposely, but i am really satisfied and proud of myself. I managed to booast up their morale before lesson and they did well!

After the show, after having dinner with ningsi,ningjia,huiping,natalie, I msged my group members to praise them and say a big thank you to them for compromising in the end. They replied, saying that i was so sweet to them and thanks for anchoring the team well!! Oh man~I am not trying to haolian in this blog, but i really really feel the satisfaction. Next week we gotta put up another show again, and this time i gotta try my best to get Angela in, and booast everyone's morale. Everyone is tired, everyone feels like giving up but i can't. I love performing, i love attention, i paid for the lesson and i know i should'nt give up cause this is my interest, and i gotta bring this idea to my members too!!! Don't give up your interest easily!

Today...........is a happy day! It's 1 am now and i still couldnt get to sleep. I am just too happy. If only i learn to feel so easily contented in the past.....

:)


it rained at
12:43 AM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com