*~SAY "CHEESE"~* Ytd Dawn, her boy, Meiting and I went Cheesecake cafe for dinner! We were all excited and the ambience there was really fantastic!!! But the food?? Quite disappointing actually. Not worth the price. I ate peach cheesecake, Dawn ate chocolate cheesecake. The chocolate cheesecake was too sweet and Dawn couldnt finish it. Mine was ok. I was hungry so i finished the whole cake in few seconds~~muahahah~~ After which i bought their Mushroom Chicken Pie. EWwWw~~ Awful. I feel cheated. But i really enjoy the ambience and the gathering yesterday. :)
*~SEX~* Yup. Even our topic is cheesy ya? :P
Haha. Anyway, we were talking about guyz, no matter how "innocent....guai...."etc they look, what they want in the end is still sex. I said that as a responsible guy, If you really love that girl you should spare a thought for her, and not get her into doing such stuffs when you have no thoughts of marrying her yet. Meiting said I was too innocent. These stuffs do happen. Haiya!!!! They got the wrong idea of what I am trying to say. Of cause these stuffs do happened and it occurs in University, ITE, Poly, Sec sch...etc. Having pre-marital sex has become more and more common in the 21th century. I know. I am not a kid to think that everyone only have sex after marriage. I am just saying how a REAL man should act.
Guys: If you really like the girl, please think for her future first and not think using the lower part of your body. I know all guys have such thought, but with self control and responsibilty, these stuffs will not happened. But how many such guys are around? Seriously I don't know.
Self control is the main key to success. Self control actually means having enough discipline. Many a times we failed, in whatever matters, that is becuase we do not have enough discipline, agree? So Meiting, don't get me wrong. I know such stuffs happened. I am just saying that a guy that really love you will have enough self control not to instill pain in you or spoil your future for his own pleasure. And we girls should not think that all guys will want to have sex and think that it is okay if they ask for it. If the guy love you deep enough, you will be his priority. He will still wanna have that experience but he love you deep enough to have the discipline to not initiate it, get you into it. Unless the girl wants it too, then that is another matter. In this conservative Singapore society, it is the guys thay normally initiate it and girls being the emotional one will being lure into doing it because they are willing to do practically everything for the guys. When a girl is smitten by the guy, she will lose her mind, forget where she is, what she is doing, all she sees is the guy and all the guy sees is the wonderful experience ahead. Sounds crude ya? But thats true aint it? So the point i wanna make is if the guy knows that the girl is the innocent kind, conservative kind, and she will not be tolerated by the conservative society, then he should not initiate it. The girl can be a conservative girl but when it comes to love, girls can go blind, totally. Not all, but most.
There is a news about a NUS student throwing her baby down from the window. It shocked her family members, and i believe it shocked alot of people around her. Everyone knows her as the "guai guai" type. No one believes she will have pre-marital sex and even bear a baby. If the guy really loves her, he wouldn't have initiate it. And if the guy has give her enough attention, consolation, she won't be pushed to the bottleneck and throw the baby down from the window. The guy enjoyed what he do at that moment and he never thought about the consequence. He can't handle the consequences well, whatsmore the girl who is carrying her baby and people around her expect her to be pure and guai. So a real man should think before he act, think for his loved ones, and not act for his own pleasure. Self control is the word. It's hard, but some guys managed to have enough discipline to control, so it is still attainable.
*~SIA SUAY~* As usual, I did some silly stuffs again!! When I reached the cafe, I was welcomed by the friendly stuffs and the very warm ambience. I was excited. Dawn too. We literally "hop and jump" with joy to view at our long awaiting cheesecakes and decide which to order. But...................... I "hop and jump" into the counter!!!! I didnt know and the staffs never stopped me. Dawn tugged me to the other sides and it took me a few seconds to realise how foolish i looked just now. The staffs were giggling. I can see. Haha, been the joke of the day.
Dawn suddenly mentioned about a article in Cleo writing about threesome. I said the word "stamina" and "taking turns" real loud, and again, I am the joke of the day. Haha~
But all in all, enjoyed the gathering. Enjoyed the talk, enjoyed the ambience. Everything was good till i looked at the receipt. The food definitely not worth the price. :/ *Ouch*
it rained at 8:31 AM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........