*~Friday-Dinner at Billybombers~* Intended to go Bugis alone to see if there is any nice clothings to buy and wear for Sunday emage lessons. Dawn said Zenyang pang seh her and will only meet her at around 8. Hence, she meet me for dinner and she suggested billybomber. Well, I would really recommend their Milk shakes!!!!!! Really yummlicious!!! and it actually taste somewhat like ice cream. I ate their American meatloaf. YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V awful. End up it's the potato salads that made me real full.
Zenyang called Dawn to say he had reached Billybombers. We looked around for him but there is no sign of him. I never seen him before and was thinking probably he was one of those guys standing near the menu stand. Then suddenly, this very cute boy appeared. So that was ZY!! haha. I am sorry but he was short, really. I mean i seldom met such guy with such height in JC. So it was quite a surprise for me. :P But put aside the short part, he was actually quite cute looking. DOesnt look liek 19 at all!!!! and he was assigned to OCS~! woah.Actually he would looked shuai if he was taller and better built with a broader face shape.hahaha=P When he sat beside me, i was thinking if i was actually taller then him?hahahaa. and that made me feel proud. I am not so short la~~afterall:P Hur hur hur. I was so mean. But I would say he was really an outgoing and friendly guy!! (that makes me less guilty:P)
The waiter serving us was kind of slow? slow in talking and absorbing what the customers asked. Nonetheless, that made him looked cute. haha. He was round.........and he wore a round rimmed glass.....and he walked like a penguin. Hee. But it would be irritating if the customers were in a rush(i.e nearly died of hunger)
*~TIRING SHOPPING TRIP~* ZY and Dawn left to go have fun themselves.........and i was left to shop alone! hahahah:P Nah la...i actually want to shop alone because i need a pink top for Sunday lesson. I wanted to shop contructively. I couldnt see any clothes which i fancy. Liked a jean sold only at $20 at Edge but i was too fat to fit in their only piece left.:( Went Bugis village and still... i bought nothing. I shopped till 10 plus then i set off to home. Tiring. Shopping is extremely tiring especially when nothing has been bought.
*~SURPRISE CALL~* When i got home, i got a call from Eric(cjc).
He: haloZ!do you know who i am? Me: Eric lo! He: So did you saw anyone today? (I see people everyday!haha) Me: Ya!! i saw a guy named Zenyang~he said he know you! He was in OCS too! He: huh? Which one? Me: hmm.. He was a VERY short guy!Very Very Very short! He: Orh~~the looked like shit 1? Me: NO~~~ He looks ok la.
And guessed what? The He was actually Zenyang!:P I only saw him once and i think it was quite rude for me to say he was very very very short "right in his ears". But i am sure i am not the only one who said that:P hur hur hur. But stilll, so paiseh la~~wonder if he would be angry or feel hurt. haha. And that stupid Eric said "u doom!He hate it when people say he was short". And i go Ooopsss. Because i emphasize the Very so many times.
After all these encounters, i would say that S'pore is real small~~~~~
After putting down the phone, i bathe, watched "wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai" and then i went off to bed.
Another day was gone just like this. Everyday seems the same to me~~~
it rained at 11:32 AM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........