illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Thursday, June 30, 2005
*~Last Day At Work!~*

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina, Heng Chuan Mala , TC and me went Parkway Swensen for lunch. Sabrina treating us. I asked them a question: Between a mangerial position,but you gotta work late and held GREAT responsiblity, and just a executive position, knock off 5:45pm but lower pay, which one would you choose? Both Heng Chuan and Sabrina chose the latter. I guessed it's because they are already mangers now and can't wait to take a break from hectic working lifestyle. Indeed, being a manager is really really tough. Managers must check the executives' work and make sure it is submitted by deadline. I've received emails from Sabrina at 12am+. They earned alot but they have no time for their family and love ones. Is it really worth it? I don't know. I need to make a choice. Initially, i wanted to be a news reader. Yar. You didn't hear me wrong. My ambition is to be a news reader, partly because the 10pm news is my dad's favourite show. Haha. But if i were to be a news reader, i got to get a very very good degree, further study in Taiwan, passed their exam before i get to become a news reader. Further study in overseas. I always wonder should i do that. Or should i just live a simpler life, be a teacher teaching primary school kids? What would you choose?

*~BYE ALL~*

Hee. Got wishes from all my colleagues. Today, i don't feel abit of tiredness. I am in a happy mood whole day long. Though my job in the company is kind of mundane and boring, i guess i actually have adapted to such life. Haha. I guess i will start to miss the life here. Life in my company is actually quite slack afterall. I think they really pay me to use the net. Haha. I am happy because i got to wake up late and am excited to see what the future has for me.

*~Learning Journey~*

Hee. Will write an entry about all my colleagues soon. Too bad i've got no digital camera if not i could have taken pics of my office and colleagues. Hee. Afterall, it has been 6 months here.

The chit chat session with them was good. I wish to explore and learn many stuffs outside my syallabus. I mentioned that Singapore education system ain't good because our schedule, timetable is so packed that we don't get to exposed to other stuffs and learn things through experience rather than memorising notes. My managers, they have gots lots of histroical and geographical knowledge. They learnt it through travelling and reading fiction books during holidays. I wanted to earn reasonable amount of money, travel around liek them, and get exposed to more stuffs. It's interesting when i heard them talk about the history of different places. Some i may not understand. But i find it really interesting. Life's unpredictable. I don't know when my life is going to end. Haha. That sounds so pessimistic. But i hope i can learn as much as i can when i am still alive, still alibe blogging. I wish to meet angelic people before i met the real angels in heaven. Hee. I am so sure i am going to the heaven! haha:P

Saw a nice clothes at Series when we head to Parkway for lunch just now. The top is $31~!! Before discount, it's $39~!! The promotion ends on next Monday. I am SO tempted to buy though i realise i am left with little money yesterday when i draw from ATM.

*~ORIENTATION NEXT MONDAY!~*

Was informed to meet 9am, Boon Lay interchange for my HSS orientation. And guess wat???!! I am in the same orientation group as my friend/future room mate!! Hee. I really hope it's a memorable one. But one of the thing to bring is beach wear. Halo!! i got no beach wear!!!! how??? *sulk* And i don't liek to wear bikini because i've got nothing to show and i find it really uncomfortable!! Man~ i am so conservative ya?!! hahaha. Maybe it's cause i don't have a nice body to show, or simply no confidence with it. Also, i think my parents will faint if they see me in bikinis!! haha. How how hoW?? *sulk*

BYE MY BELOVED COMPUTER!! YOU'VE BEEN WITH ME FOR 6 MONTHS THROUGH ALL THE BLOGGING, SURFING AND MSNING! AND IT'S YOU THAT MADE ME USE WEB MESSENGER FOR THE FIRST TIME! HAHA! IT'S YOU THAT I STARTED TO BLOG. IT'S YOU THAT ACCOMPANY ME THROUGH THE BORING WORK LIFE. HOPE THE NEXT USERS LOVE YOU AS I DO!! HAHA.

SHIT~!! SUDDENLY I DON'T WISH TO GET OUT FROM MY SEAT! SIGH!!!

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)





it rained at
5:35 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com