*~Our "Concert"-First Time-~* Yesterday, we put up a mini conert "First Time" for our teachers. The finale song was Guang mang by FIR! And i think everyone enjoyed themselves except for Natalie. Because she was being pang seh by Jiahui and was made to sing a song all by herself last minute. Sigh. But well...it's just a small mini "cocnert" and i think it's more important that everyone enjoys it! Whatsmore, yesterday was actually our last lesson with Felix. Sigh. The exam is coming. Everyone will be assigned a song to sing. Those that doesnt do a good job, or whom teacher think isnt ready for performing live concert yet will be put into the "freezer". That is, not allowed to join in and perform. Quite sad actually. Sigh. And i was scared of being put into the freezer. Well, i may be. The exam clashes with my NTU examinations too! Sigh!!
*~JAPANESE FOOD, 50% Discount!!~* Wanhui, Huiping and I dine in at a japanese restaurant (located at Amara shopping centre) after lesson. Everything in the menu(except for drinks and dessert) had 50% discount!!! And yesterday was the last day! haha. I asked for a Cod fish set. And i only gotta pay $10!! haha. Cheap cheap~~ And definitely worth the price. I mean, it's cod fish!hur hur hur~ i loved cod fish:)
Went home, watched tv, bathe, talked to Yeeting in Msn, sleep.
Another day gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it rained at 12:57 PM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........