illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Thursday, June 23, 2005
*~I am so envious!~*

Have been reading pinkshoefetish's blog and i so very envy her!!!

After she and her bf quarrelled............

I was sulking and pouting at home eating my dove chocolates, taking photos of dizzy and complaining to Dizzy about his daddy (like Dizzy understood or gave a damn.. haha)Then i hear a knock on the door.. I knew it was him so i opened the door without even looking at him...I see flowers. (lilies.. my favourite!) .. *PUI* chey flowers... u think u hurt me so much flowers can already ah! :PThen i see a cake..... HUH? cake? WTF u buy me a cake for?I looked up at his face and i realised he used a red marker to draw arrows on his face...huh?????????Zhuang: Sorry! i have been a jerkMe: WTF?!! why u draw your face until like that!!! WTF is the cake for???Zhuang: Its for u to smash in my face... See the red arrows? My face is the target! Quick smash into my face!That did it! hahahah i couldnt help but smile! *grin*

Awww~~ So sweet ain't iT??? But some guys find it stupid to do such stuffs. Maybe girls love stupid things. Haha. But i still find it so sweet. I don't mind being stupid or liking stupid stuffs, really. So guys out there, any other creative ways of making up to your gfs? I think this is creative and sweet enough!!!!

I am SO very envious~ And she is pretty, DAMN rich, and always surrounded with love. She is really a lucky girl!=)

How i wish my life is as wonderful!!! But i guess i shouldn't whine about my life now. I have got enough reasons as to why i should feel contented.

*~REASONS WHY I SHOULD FEEL CONTENTED~*

- I have loving parents. Loving. I don't know how they can still be so loving after being together
for twenty plus years.

- My parents are good citizens.

- My siblings are good citizens.

- I am a good citizen. Never been arrested.

- I am not pretty. But i do not have skin problems. I don't have skin allergy. I complained about
my blackheads but at least i do not have lots of pimples or acne problems. I have alot of mao
but................................................................. well i hate it actually..............but probably it's sexy?
hur hur hur (note:this post is to make myself contented)

- I am not tall. But Singapore guys ain't tall.

- I don't have well endowed body, nor slim and sexy legs, but i am sexy in my own way. At least,
I am not overweight.

- I do not have beautiful silky long hair but at least i have hair!!!


- I am not rich. But i can occasionally afford to enjoy good food.

- I cant sing Very well, but i can sing.

- I do not live in a bungalow, but i don't have to fear pervertic neighbours flashing themsleves in
the balcony. I have alot of neighbours to talk to. I have playground near the void deck...and a
swimming pool not far from my house. It's somewhat like a "condo". haha.

- My house is only a 3-roomed flat but at least i have a house to shelter myself. I have a home:)

- I never get to go overseas. But Singapore is a safe country. I can do just fine here.

- I am not a scholars, but at least i get to study and get into Uni.

- I am not earning alot now. But at least i got a temporary job to "entertain" me till i go school.

- I don't have hell loads of friends who treat me sincerely. But at least, i got hell loads of friends?

- Right now, i do not have any bf. But i've been loved, i've been hurt. Precious memories. Not
everyone has it. Though the "bfs" i had aint sweet because i myself behaves liek a wood
in relationship but i've been admired, i've been loved, i think i should feel blessed already.


At such, i should feel blessed and contented. But still...i still dreamt of more love, more dresses, more money!! I am not bornt with such luxuries~~ But i can work towards it!! Get a good degree, get a job i like, open my eyes wide wide before knowin the wrong friends.

Well, writing down the reasons why i should feel contented make me feel a little better:) haha.

Chanced upon blogs of friends i know and got a shock. Some who looks like nerds actually craved so much for guys and the things they do actually are very cheezy. Some who looks like they will never go near guys, or even have this grudge against guys and actually have crush on some guy friend, and even give away hp no. to strangers asking for numbers.

It's a shock. I know people do hide, do wear a mask. I do that. But to behave TOTALLY opposite to what he/she actually is is scary!!!!! It's like a guy who always say he likes girls...and TADA~~ in his blog...he was totally smitten by guys...and maybe even liek your bf?? Hahaha. Ok. it's abit too exaggerate but something near that extend. They behave totally different from how they are in this blogging world. It's scary if everyone around us are behaving totally to what they atually are. Scary. Don't you think so?

I am still in shock.








it rained at
3:04 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com