illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Friday, June 10, 2005
*~UPDATES ON GG~*

So i reached CDC and waited for GG's arrival. We had a drink and chatted at the cafeteria. He was crapping all along and me too. I didn't wanna ask him about his gf in case he started to get bothered over it and the invisible needle in his heart will pricked him real hard, reminding him that he had lost someone so dear to him. Sigh. We were talking about good restaurants in S'pore. He wanted to have a sumptuous dinner next Saturday and i thought as a friend, i should really accompany him. Besides, it has been a long time since we last catch up with each other! However, i'll be asking Panda along too. 3 ppl eating then we can try more food:P Also, if GG suddenly remembered any heart breaking memories, Panda as a guy may be able to help more.
I always felt weird pei-ing a guy whom just fall out of love alone. Don't ask me why.

GG: have you dine in XX dim sum restaurant before?
Me: erm...something like yum cha? Why?
GG: That time Ls and I went and we spent $80! We ate bla bla bla bla etc.
Me: wha~~Win liao la~ You are so rich. They allow Nets ya?
GG: I used cash. Everytime, i went out with Ls, i will carry $100 cash with me then we will go around to taste good food.

Sigh. I could sensed that although he looked smiley all along,he was still thinking about the memories they shared. It is like you are indulging in that sweet memories, all of the sudden, you are back to reality, facing the hard and cold truth. One moment you are like so blessed and happy, one moment, u fall real hard to the bottom pit. Ahhh....that feeling SUX. I really sympathised him. And being rejected by al 3 Unis is a double blow. *Ouch* I can feel the pain. Guess if all these happened to me, I won't be able to take it.

Love is a mystery .........................


*~ Domestic violence~*

Haiz~~~ I gotta go check the KCP report now. Guessed i wil talked about it tomorrow.

*~BAK ZHANG~*

Anw, ate the bak zhang my father made today. Yesh!!! My father made the bak zhang!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best bak zhang in town!!! Got bak kwa inside somemore!!!! I never liek to eat other places' bak zhang. My father's bak zhang is the one and only i like.

HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the IT idiot Juanz was too lazy to learn how to post pics online from hp. And poor juanz has no digital camera:( Sobz.

Ahh...................Back to my claim report.


it rained at
4:07 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com