illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Saturday, July 16, 2005
*~REGRET~*

After moving in the clothes into hostel, we went value$ to buy more housewares and then head down to Bugis to buy my swim wear, bed sheet, as well as more under garments.

Anyway, i bought this nice swim wear at Bugis for $30. It's a hortal top and i always love hortal. However, the bottom is simply TOO tight for me though i have took the Large size. I thought my waveline black shorts is still with me so i thought even if the bottom don't fit, i can always use the waveline shorts. Anyway, we were in a rush to buy all the necessary stuffs. There were to many things to buy and i bought the swim wear without second thoughts.

When i reached home, i realised the waveline shorts was given away. I realised my old swim wear is actually still nice and fitting. I realised i can't wear the hortal swimwear top without a bottom. I realised i have just throw $30 away. I am Very stress. Really. I have been spending alot alot of money to buy alot alot of stuffs for hostel, for school, for camps. To others, $30 may be nothing, but to me, it does means alot. Beisi's mum is giving her $350 a month as allowance. I dare not get money from my parents. So i gotta use my bank account money for my expenses. And hell, my bank account is only left with a VERY small amount of money.

Stress. Fan. Still thinking about the tuition thing, wonder if i can cope. And emage audition, i simply have no time to practise for it. Tml gotta move in all the pillows and stuffs.

Ahhhhhhh.... And guess what? 25th talks end at 4 plus pm. Wonder if i can get to Emage on time. And i won;t know how to go back to my hall from Emage. I will definitely get lost.

I am so stress and fan.

I wanted to sell the swimwear. I never worn it before except when i tried it out at the shop. I only bought it today. I will sell it at only $20 if anyone wants it.

SWIMWEAR AT ONLY $20!!! SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH SLIM LEGS. $20~! Really good bargain! It's sold at Bugis at $30. Please tag me if you are interested!

I am so vexed now.

kill me.

stress.


it rained at
11:21 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com