illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Saturday, August 27, 2005
*~OUT WITH JUANZ~*

haha. Yup. Went out alone today. First i went chpater 2 for hair cut and hair spa~hehe. Then i went bugis village for manicure. Though it was cheap, it came off easily and the person asked me to leave before the nail polish dry. So ya...there goes my $.... sigh....
Then, i went Ajisen ramen and eat my dinner! haha. Yup. Have been craving for ramen so finally fufil this small wish of mine. After which i went shopping and bought 2 tops from S n K because they are selling 2 for $25. Also bought myself a small slice of Strawberry shortcake from Four leaves.

Yar. I know i spent ALOT today. Well, just feel like pampering myself today and something worth "celebrating" is i can finally utter a few sentences already though the volume is quite small but audible. When i went manicure, the person asked am i a very soft spoken person becuase i sounds so soft!!!! Hahaha!! Soft spoken...... what a word to describe me! hehe:P

Trimmed my hair and cut the fringe. My fringe is rather short now. But well....i dont feel sad about it...felt relaxed at the salon......... and my hair stylist looked quite stylish and man. Very xi xin too. Good service~ Thumbs up!

From next week onwards, i gotta start saving money already. Has been splurging alot last few weeks. Gotta start saving next week and my roomie's birthday is coming! I also owe meiting a birthday prezzie. And my bank is left with very little money already. Also, i gotta start revising my work or rather keep up with the lessons cuz i have been falling asleep during lectures. Getting my voice back is like giving me a new life! so i gotta start liven up and get down to do work and save $.

Hope by next week or nxt nxt week i will be able to sing again. :)

I am feeling so much better now. When i have got no voice, i couldnt really talk and play with my friends. I couldnt crapped with mo gu pai when they are crapping, i couldnt go out with panda, dawn nor meiting. I couldnt meet up with the pugi ppl. I couldnt answer their calls.

I am getting my voice back but i am not gonna use it often yet. Doctor said i should talk less now and let it rest more before it fully recovers! At least the medicine and the tea that my mum cooks seems to help.


Tommorrow will be a better day!! :)


it rained at
8:53 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com