*~HE'S BACK!~* Well, forgot to mention that my neighbour's grandson got discharged from the hospital already!!Haha. Saw him in the weekends. The mum's side aint allow to bring him home. keke. I am so glad that he is still as cheerful and cute! Probably he only turned quiet at that time when he was physically in pain. But now, he was okie! And after so many weeks of not seeing him, he has picked up alot of terms! Hee. So cute~! And he can very well imitate what the adults said, words by words. Haha.
One scene actually touched my heart. His grandma, grandpa and father were bringing him out. His grandma and grandpa started walking and his dad was tying shoes laces. He screamed and yell his grandma and grandpa to wait for his dad, meanwhile pulling his dad's shirt. I guess after so much of hurdle, the bond between him and his dad has strengthened alot. His dad only has him, and he only has his dad. When asked to name his family, he only mention papa,popo,gonggong,gugu,gu zha and then repeat papa again. His mum aint in his heart. Though his mum is a successful career woman , i think she is still a failure to not have a space in her own's child small world.
Nonetheless, i am happy to see his cheerful look once again!:)
*~TUTORIALS~* Haha. I thought 1000 words is alot, so i look up many other infos and finish the first part of my essay in nearly 2000 words! Shit. So i gotta keep redo-ing it till i manage to shorten it to about 1200 word. Feel like dying man~!
I was suppose to finish my analysis in 200 words, but my draft alone is about 500 words! Arghh..... Haha... Either what i wrote really have substance or i am just being too lorso~ Haha.
*~SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT?~* I was being selected by the welfare services club to help out in a student services centre near our school. However, i do not know the other volunteers. I think helping out in such stuffs is meaningful but to stick to it whole year round, i wonder if my time schedule allows. Honestly, between hall ccas and the welfare services club, i will choose hall ccas instead because my ccas will be chose according to my interests, passion. I am in a dilemna now. I wanted to help but i don't know if i can cope with so much stuffs. I am afraid i overestimate myself.
*~VOICE NOT BACK............STILL~* Ya~ ny voice aint back still! Sick..... Sigh. So i wont be playing any floorballs tonight incase i got asthma since the doctor said my heartbeat is quite fast and prescribed me medicine for asthma. The medicine i bought during my 2nd visit to the doctor is finishing, probably by today or tomorrow, yet my voice aint back. Perhaps i should try to consult chinese physician instead....................... Whoever have good remedy for "shi sheng" please kindly inform me!!!!! I am dying to get my voice back.
*~MISS MY FRIENDS!~*
Ya! I do miss them. I hope i could finish any tutorials given within the weekdays so that i can go meet friends during weekends. Dawn, i never forget our "talking sessions" k?!! Haha. But i cant talk now you see!!! Haha. Seriously hope to meet somedays to update each other on our life!
it rained at 6:16 PM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........