*~NO VOICE....STILL.....~* Sigh... 2 days liao and i hasnt got abit of my voice back. Lost it completely and i find it causing me so much inconvenice.
Why is my voice so important: 1) It allows me to order food~ (I walked happily to the stall and realise i got no voice at all. The groaning of my stomach is more audible than my voice! How sad! Thanks all whom helped to order food for me!haha)
2) It allows me to ask questions during tutorials. ( I may seems liek i am mugging at hall in the night but that is because i seriously dont understand what the tutors or lecturers taught. And i cant ask any qtns when i don't understand a particular part and the tutors just continue the lessons:(
3) It allows me to talk to my friends , to communicate, to de siao ppl:P, to suan ppl....Oh my~! my retribution coming? sigh.... I really miss talking and joking with them. i cannot even laugh out loud......... Arghh........ WTH
4) I cant sing and it hurts me! Yar. Friends have been asking me to go raid Kbox together but....i cant....... SAD~!!!!!!!
5) My voice is important. Without my voice, i seems to lost a big part of me!!hahahah. Yar. ijust hope it recovers soon. The feelings SUX seriously........................
I love my voice. I promise to take good care of it after it comes back. I promise! Dear voice, come back please!
*~THANK YOU~*
Have been sick since OC till now and i feel the most frustrated now because i have lost my voice completely. Sick. haha. I guess u all have been hearing me whine about this umpteen times already. Now, i shall thanks those who have give me their concern and help, seeing that i was so sick.
-Shuicai bought Luo Han Guo for me since he couldnt get any Xian Chao Shui(glass jelly drink) from school. Actually, i prefer Luo Han Guo, guess it's better for throat. Anyway, a BIG BIG thanks to him!!! Never expect him to buy the drink~ hee. he is full of motherly love ~!
-Roslyn gave me "San Jiao Biao" drink when she knew i have lost my voice completely. She is another motherly figure in hall 3. haha. And thanks her for lending me her printer too!
-Sam for his JIA JIA herbal tea anf helpin me to order food/drinks!
-Guoliang for his lozenges. I never take it from him. He claimed that it was quite effective since the doc subscribed it. Thanks anw!
-Lastly, i wanna thanks the girls!!! Wanying- For constantly looking for me and made sure i am not left out even when i have got no voice~! Thanks so much!! Oh... today we talked about a topic on Sensitivity and Honesty. Seriously, i think they can co-exist. And i agree with her that sensitivity is very important. I have become a much much sensitive person compared to when i was in Sec sch. I think the world will be SOOO much better if everyone is sensitive to each other feelings. :)
Luan Shuang- For also constantly looking out for me and made sure i am not left out. :)
Beisi my roomie- For helping me to order food.For taking the risk of being infected by me (actually she has got no choice~!haha). For tolerating my silence! haha.
菇墓派 is set up today! haha.
PS: Apart from those i mentioned...i wanna thank all my nieghbours who have been so nice to me!!! haha. Yup.
*~OH MY GOSH! TOK COCK NON-STOP~* Just finish my supper with Gu Mu Pai , Waisiang, sam, jem, Henry, Shuicai, Xinzhan. Shuicai and Xinzhan left early though. Yar. Ever since i come hall 3, guess supper has become part of my daily routine. Shit man! Think i am expanding horizontally already! Ahhh......
I only realised how COCK waisiang today. Haha. He is full of lame shit!Haha. That crapper! And worst is, we simply crap with him till now! 3:46am, early in the morning! And he is our hall prince.... OH MY GOD!!! But well,our hall queen is lamer~hahaha..:P OopSss...
Well, apart from all the fun we got from all this crap and supper.... I am stressed! I have to finish a individual chinese project by next tues and a group presentation by next Tuesday as well!!!!!!!! How sad!!! SIGH!!!!!!!!!
ZEN ME BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And tml lesson is 830 in NORTH SPINE!!! SHIT!!!!
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........