illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
*~NOT BACK YET!!~*

It has been 3 days since i lost my voice completely. Seems like there is no improvements..........even when i did consume my medicine religiously. The last time i lost my voice is in April or May 05' ba~ That time, i took 1 month to recover~!!! GOSH!!!! i hope this time it wouldnt as long!! Ahhh~~ I am dreading!!

Managed to wake up early for today morning lesson, managed to stay awake for all the lessons! Haha. A miracle to me~!!!

Tomorrow will be the cac subcom interview and next week will be cca audition. Nightmares!!!! Losing voice is a nightmares!!!!! How am i going to go for my interview and audition when i have no voice at all? :( Next week gotta present a chinese project too. SIANZ

I HATE TO LOSE MY VOICE~!!! I SERIOUSLY HATE IT~!!
MY VOICE RANGE ALREADY GETTING MUCH SMALLER DUE TO THE ONE MONTH THROAT INFECTION IN MID APRIL.

SHIT!! DAMN IT!!!

#)$)#*$#)%*$#)%$%$#%)#$%$)*%$)_#$)_)$_!$#_$_($$)#%)$#%$^*)#%^%_^)%%$#%_#(^%_^_(#$_%_$#_#$=-=23=2=3=24})%)#$%)#$%)#($

This entry will be damn bored. It's just for me to VENT MY FRUSTRATION!!

It is irritating me out of my hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you all may think why am i making a fuss over voice lost.
But it has caused me ALOT of inconvenience and i know after this, my voice quality's gonna worsen. Well... i know i do not have very good voice quality in the first place but it matters to me cause i know i am still in EMAGE, i am suppose to take good care of my voice.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

I CANT STOP WHINING!!!

And i really wonder how long will i take to recover............................

I took 1 month to get back my voice before.... hence i was scared. No voice for 1 month is LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go mad if this time it gonna take 1 month again~!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*pull hair*

Sobz...............................................................................................................................

i hate i hate i hate i hate i hate i hate i hate this feeling....................

Hope i recover before all the auditions please.........................

at least interview i can write on paper.............................

Zen me ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT YOU!!!!!!

SHIT YOU SHIT YOU SHIT YOU SHIT YOU SHIT YOU SHIT YOU SHIT YOU!!!!!!

-go study liaoz-



it rained at
7:47 PM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com