illalwaysbethereforyouifyouneedme`
Thursday, November 17, 2005
*~ EXAMS ~*

Ask me how do I fare for my exams....I am not sure.... because i wrote my answers without thinking...in fear that the time given aint enough...and indeed....it aint enough.......probably i wrote too much irrelevant stuffs............ I do stoopid thing.....like forgettin to start each questions on new page.....and thinkin that the poem is tough without the words explanation....took long time to think about it..........and guess wat?? Tada! the "glossary" page is at the back of the paper........... thanks thanks................. i feel so stoopid when i was approaching the end of the exam........and i saw that page.........can you imagine how i feel??

Lists of stoopid things i do goes on and on:

* I focus on the wrong topics........found alot of extra info on it....because i tot that poem is damn famous......even if its long......teacher should test on it...........and then i found out from my friends that teacher mentioned that the focus wont be on those long long poems.... because....its far to long and tedious to be tested....... ArgghhhHHhhhh.........................................Everyone knows but not me...why? Blame it on all the naps during lectures.......................

* And for HC102 which is coming!!! Guess what??? I spend the whole weekends........SOOO stressed by two of the chapters....cause they are really hard to understand..........and guess what makes it so hard to understand???? Because teacher have not touched on it....and i only know it wont be tested 2 days ago......hmmmmmmmmm.........

TELL ME!!! Am i stoopid or Am i stoopid?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And people thought i am damn stressed and hardworking.......ok.i am hardworking....but not damn...........and seriously very stoopid to study all the wrong chapters........i really dunno whats wrong with me............................................................... I am like so determined to do well in the first place.......i am SO determined k?? BUT all the "hiccups" made me sooooooooooooooooo demoralised......................................

Am after all these stoopid stuffs that i have done........i seriously lose all mood................................ i cant get things in.................and i kept thinking about after exam plan with me roomie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arggh......... HARRY POTTER!K BOX~!SHOP N SHOP N SHOP!!!
I just cldnt concentrate...........And i kept wondering will my brother share abit of his wedding cake for my b'dae!! hohohohoho......... Though i know i cldnt celebrate my b'dae becuz of my bro.....but still i am v excited k......... i mean this will be the first n last we be the host for the wedding....as in my family only have one guy!!! n its my fav bro!!! i have got oni one bro anw..........hoho!!!!! And i turned down gumupai offer to celebrate it on Friday.....Becuz..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!! you know after all the stoopid things i have done.............and to take into account my whole Saturday will be taken up.......... i have seriously no mood to dine out...or spend long time celebrating.......... But still.....i am damn touched to know that they actually wanna give up their study time.......SERIOUSLY i am vERY touched!!!! but my saturday will alr be taken.............. i realli dun wish to spend more time on it............. I dont know why as i grow older.....my wish becomes simpler.....hm....... actualli still nt v simple........ but........ i am not so excited like last time...and insist that i got to celebrate my b'dae no matter how....i got to have prezzie no matter how....... i got to erceive alot alot of prezzie from alot alot of ppl no matter how.........but all this ideas are gone....since JC................ somehow......... i really and only yearned for my frenz to rmb me.......rmb that day......a msg....a card....... it already brighten my day........and i WILL NOT ACCEPT GIFTS FROM PPL WHO GIVES FOR A MOTIVE!!!! The horoscope analysis is right...if i dun like the person.... i wont even wanan care and give a shit...... even if he gives me diamond or smth......... as long as its from ppl i cares...... even a msg is much more precious!!!!! Sigh........ i am really scared CAse 5 will do some stuffs.....but i guess probably he wont too!!! becuz guess wat?? his nick has changed!!! seems like he no longer feel depressed and have any feeeling for moi animore..............

I took a chance to msg a senior.......hohohoho....am i cunning or am i cunning? but nah nah...dun misunderstood...... i wontlike anione easily...not that i tink no 1 deserve me ( in fact dun tink so la)~just that i am scared ot be hurt by anyone again........... SERIOUSLY scared........ i am such a coward.......... but i rather take my time den to be hurt.....becuz i know once i fall in it.....it will took ages to get myself out......... girls..........sigh..............................................

HOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!1

I am VERY dead!! these few days am VERY happy with my roomie!!! hohoho...........but guess waT??? aLL this chirpy atmosphere make me lose my momentum......................when i feel bored................ i slp..i chat with her......i cook mee goreng........... seems like cookin instant noddle has become my night hobby........

I AM SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO I KEPT READING THE WRONG THINGS!!!!

*cross my fingers and just hope for a pass*



it rained at
1:12 AM

Me*____

ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
The University of Blogging

Presents to
Juanz

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Mumbling

Majoring in
Psychotic Ranting
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:

Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Loves*____

StrAwBeRry | MarShMALLoW | HugGIes | FreNz | SinGinG | DanCinG | LurVEs To hiDe | PlAyinG BadMinTOn | MoNeY MoNeY HOM^^ | LoVEs MsELF!:) |

Wishlist*____

To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........

I AM FALLING IN LUV WITH......*____

Dawn | Jacklin | CheekY | YatIng | wonky | YutinG cousin | YuNZ | WenDY | Uncle Jordan Goh | Yina | Lihui | HisReason | MY FRIENDSTER |

Taggie*___

|

Taggie*___

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Previous craps 06/05/2005(TADA) | 06/05/2005 (THE BREAK UP) | 08/05/2005(Pugi BBQ) | 08/05/2005(Coffee Bean cheesecake) | 09/05/2005(still-at-office) | Eg of Irritating Msges | 11/05/2005(hair-trouble) | 11/05/2005(Bop-n-me) | It's a Rainy Day. | Steamboat aka YH's b'dae! | 1st Tuition Experience | Boring Day @ Work | Just Another Day | GALS~~~~ | *Together* | My Inner Self | Hair Rescue | Alone | A Lie | Updates | Differences | Types Of Guys I Dislike | Guys I Like | Weekends |

Credits*___

designer | graphics source | graphics |
 
 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com