*~ Officially 19 ~* Am very touched at first because bx actually called!!! thought he had forgotten me. Well, he is just a good frenz of mine whom i really trust back in Jc. And Bw called too!!!!!!! Honestly, though we are cca mates.....we aint really close still....... but he was really thoughtful to friends. So Touched. Then, Frederica msged me too!! Me n her aint Very very close too....though we are from the same sec sch n ccas....but we have got diff clique of frenz. so i am Very happy to receive her msg. Even E called. Well, honestly, sometimes i still cldnt forgive her for the hurtful msgs she send n accused me.......when i am damn down...n my heart is shattered at that moment but she just totally misunderstood me.........But when i received her msg jus now......... suddenly...... i feel sometimes its good to tink less.......and be more forgiving.......................................... Even Liming, a senior whom i m not v close msg!! And even Kah hui whom not really my very close clique of frenz msged! Even Joel~ whom i admit i really did neglect him....and din really tok to him after Uni....but he still remembered to msged.......... EVEN EVEN melvin...my hall mate.....whom is not from my brother wing........remembered and msged!!! AM DAMN shocked that he remembered....cuz i remembered me talking about it in early nov...like the start of nov....and i just casually mentioned it.....Am so touched. Beisi my roomie msged for the second times n i ask her to stay ghostly!! hahaha..yup. Her nickname is ghost and she happily acknowledged it:P Even jieling............whom i admitted i have neglected OR RATHER that clique of frenz have neglected.........or i tink it should be called a mutual "separation".....haiz....its complicated.... anw ...she msged too and i was really touched.........................
But am i greedy or am i greedy..............
I smiled for the first few mins............getting msges from ppl i least expected..............................
But the smile was gone after awhile..............................
Becuz..................... although gettingmsges from ppl u least expected gives u surprises......and you feel totally touched......................................................
But on the other hand....................... i realised how about ppl i expected.......................................
*Contradictory feeling*
I feel so weird today i dont know why. Totally cannot get any stuffs into my head. :( But if according to this "theory", guess i am weird this whole week............................ haha.
My eyes were on my notes but my mind is drifting.
K. to be honest. i am happy yet disppointed.
Mayb msges only reached me tml?
Nah. i shadnt expect it.
I said my wish becomes simpler......becuz i just wanna be remembered....as in i tink its really touching when old frenz rmb ur b'dae n send u a greeting............................
But i am afriad.......this wish is not simple at all.
Why am i tinkin so much??? I have got alot of greetings le! but you know. its just aint the same.
I CANT STUDY AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
*Y do i suddenly feel like giving up. I nvr really give up for any exams b4. *
I hope this feeling last only for a moment. I am sure it will!!! Only for this moment. Let me slack n let my mind drift to where it wants to!!!!!!!!
it rained at 2:44 AM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........