Some might said i am being too malicious in my words in some of my entries and it hurts the person i mentioning about.
But seriously, from the start, i dont meant to let anione read except for a few close frenz. I even refused to give ppl my blog add when they kept asking from me. How they came to know about it? i have no idea. N wat i said is seriously wat i see from my view, so nth wrong abt it. i am just being honest with my feelin at that moment, probably without much thinkin thou....bt wateva la~~
From the start, i didnt want other people to read this blog. i dont expect them to as well. Hence, all the honest entries. Everything is written at the spur of tt moment with all the stoopid spelling n grammatical errors you can find. I blog, i am not writing an essay. I write how i feel at that moment, i vent my frustration through bloggin. You dont expect blog to be very impartial do u?
Since i nvr expect others to read, i nvr meant to blog to spam tt person or hurting that person. But since some ppl actually found out my add which i really dunno y n how, and read about it....i can only say....at least those r wat i think tt moment. u cant expect me to sound v logical,reasonable,calm...etc when somethings r makin me seriously unhappy........
u ppl have made me feel like not bloggin animore. I mean u all maybe really found by coincidence, liek nvr meant to find de la.... so for ppl like u all.i really dont blame u all la~~ u can judge all u wan....i can feel how i wanna feel tt moment....... but den...i jus dont feel like continuing this blog animore.............
Ppl with PMS made me have bad mood as well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:( Arghhh..... REN!
i think i am pms-ing now too~~~
it rained at 2:11 AM
Me*____
ME: JuanZ | TKSS,NYJC,NTU | First crY: 19th Nov 86' |
To B HeaLthY | My ParenTs wun Grow olD | NO MORE lies from anione animore | A DigitAL cam | PaSs emAge tEst | Do Well fOr ALl eXaMS | GeT a Gd joB in Future | LasTly,I Jus WisH to B haPPy ALwayZ^^ | I wish...........